Location: Westbury Park, Bristol
£15,000 - £16,000
32 hours per week
The main purpose of the role:
- The support services team are an essential pillar in enabling young adults to achieve their full potential.
- The role requires emphasis on health & safety/COSHH/Food Safety relevant to Hyde Lodge ensuring that the buildings are continually fit for purpose for residents and staff, enabling them to fulfil their roles.
- The job involves various duties to help the Business Manager keep the site property in good order, carrying out general housekeeping duties
- Deep clean/steam clean as required all toilets/bathrooms using agreed cleaning products, PPE and equipment
- Replenish hand soap, paper towels, blue roll and toilet rolls in all dispensers and reorder stock as required
- Check fridge/freezer temperatures and record these. Report any issues or concerns to the Registered Manager, Shift Managers or Business Manager
- Check food dates in all fridge/freezers and dispose of food items as required where food is passed 'use by date' or at personal discretion. Check food items are stored as per relevant guidance and report any issues to the Registered Manager, shift Managers or Business Manager
- Clean windows and other glazing internally
- Sweep, vacuum and mop all internal areas
- Disinfect door handles, bannisters, handrails, light switches, tables, desks and any other hard touch surfaces
- Cook lunch on a Tuesday as per agreed menu
- Undertake food and housekeeping shopping in local stores as required
- keep on top of the risk assessments and policies
- Duties will vary, you must expect to diversify and lend a hand wherever is required.
- General housekeeping knowledge
- Knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations
- Understanding of COSHH regulations
- Knowledge of safe working practices related to housekeeping duties
- Full training and continued support
- Life assurance and pension
- Health cash back plan
- Car lease scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Perk box
- Free parking
Closing date is 7th November 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.