HR ADMINISTRATOR / EXETER - PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY
Location: Topsham, Exeter
Assignment: Permanent Contract
Hours: 37 hours per week
Pay: £21,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a HR Administrator to join our clients small team based on the outskirts of Exeter on a full-time permanent contract.
Our client is a well-known charity that caters for young people with all levels of vision impairment, multi-sensory impairment, and a wide range of complex needs.
The successful candidate will either have HR administration experience or strong administration experience within an office environment.
Duties as a HR Administrator:
- Setting up new starters onto the system
- Running reports
- Sending out letters to staff
- Updating sickness and absence onto the system
- Monitoring attendance records
- Previously worked within a HR administration role is desirable
- Strong administration experience
- Competent with the use of Microsoft Office packages
- Good IT skills
- 6 weeks holiday plus 8 bank holidays pro rata
- Occupational sick scheme from day 1
- Comprehensive training and development
- Onsite subsidized café
- Free onsite parking
- Onsite gym and heated swimming pool
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance program
- Death in service life assurance and group accident cover
- Contributory pension scheme
To apply for this role, please submit your CV via the Apply Now button or contact our Exeter office on 01392 273665 for more information.