Full Time – Permanent
£22-25k dep on skills and experience
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are working with our client, a specialist manufacturer based in Cwmbran to recruit a HR Advisor to join their company on a permanent contract.
This is an exciting role where you will be working dynamically under the direction of the HR Manager and you will bring your knowledge and passion to the table taking the lead on HR Administration within the business.
- Maintain all staff personnel files regularly and to a high standard
- To actively support the managers with interviews and selection process
- Support and assist new employees with their induction framework (as well as creating, adapting and implementing such framework)
- Applying for and monitoring staff DBS/Training/Certificates
- Plan, minute and type up meetings
- Organise staff mandatory and individual training sessions/refreshers
- Assist the Managers to organise staff annual leave, monitor sickness, staff overtime to ensure the smooth running of the departments
- Assist the manager with Investigatory and Disciplinary meetings and ensure accurate records are maintained.
- Support the payroll department i.e absence/overtime
- Managing e-mail, telephone and post; screen and redirect as required using own initiative to alert important issues as they arise
- Provide a high standard of administrative assistance and support to the Management Team
- Liaising with managers and updating resource records
- Previous experience in a HR support role
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel (intermediate level)
- Professional demeanour valuing confidentiality at all times
This role is a permanent contract for 37.5 hour per week Monday to Friday
- 25 days AL plus bank hols
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
After qualifying length of service:
- Share scheme
- Cash Back Health Plan
Closing date is the 16th Oct 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.