gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Huddersfield, Monday - Friday 0830 to 1700, £25000 - £28000 per annum.
An excellent opportunity to has arisen to join a rapidly growing Huddersfield based manufacturing business within their HR function. Currently employing over 50 staff, they are looking to bring in someone who is able to overlook employment policies and procedures, oversee payroll, as well as managing workplace safety and Covid-19 resource. Along with administering employee-benefit programs, the HR Manager role involves finding, screening, recruiting new job applicants and developing training and development programmes for all employees.
The role is within a manufacturing business where products are built to order based on customers requirements. Experience within a similar environment would be a advantage, but is not essential.
- Day to day management of HR function
- Effectively coordinate and support recrtuiment activity including onboarding of direct and indirect staff
- Further developing induction and training for new and current employees
- Performance management entitlements and stakeholder pension schemes
- Providing support and acting as backup for the payroll process (cover for payroll administrator)
- Aiding in determining salary and remuneration packages in line with departmental budgets
- Supporting employee opportunities for professional development and succession planning
- Assisting with the performance management and review process
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Strong communication, negotiation and inter-personal skills
- Knowledge of health and safety rules and regulations (close working with Compliance manager)
- Experience of carrying out disciplinary hearings and its outcomes
- CIPD qualification is an advantage, but not essential
- Experience within a fast paced manufacturing environment desireable, but not essential
Closing date is 27/12/2020
To apply please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org