Hawk 3 Talent Solutions has an opportunity for an experienced and engaging HR professional to join a busy HR team within a market business based in South Essex. With recent growth of the company, there is a need to boost the HR function and therefore this role will play a crucial part in supporting the HR and senior management teams by providing generalist HR support. This is a full-time role, working Monday to Friday.
Duties of the HR Officer:
- Involved in staff recruitment and induction.
- Processing new starters and leavers.
- Training and development, record keeping and management.
- Support with disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Advise Managers on Company policy and procedures.
- Review and update policies and handbook
- Issue contracts of employment
- Salary sacrifice
- Assist with Payroll if required
- Sound H&S knowledge and keep up to date with current legislation
- TUPE and redundancy process and administration
- Ownership of keeping notice boards up to date
- General administration, arranging travel, ordering supplies etc.
Experience required for the HR Officer:
- You must be HR qualified to at least CIPD level 3 or above.
- Previous experience in a similar HR support role is essential.
- Excellent ability to multitask and prioritise your own workload
- Adaptable to a changing workload and priorities
- Proactive communicator
- Confident computer programme user
In return for your hard work:
- You will be paid a very competitive salary of up to £32k depending on experience.
- You will have the opportunity to develop within your role with scope to progress within the HR team
- Extra training will be provided to equip you with the skills needed for the role e.g. Payroll software.
- 21 days annual leave plus bank holiday (increases by 1 day per year up to maximum of 25 days)
- Free parking on site- own transport essential as public transport links are severely limited.