HR Officer (Generalist)
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £26,000 - £27,000
- Provide advice and guidance to the Site Management Team on a range of employee relations matters, including:
- Disciplinary investigations, meetings and appeals (up to Final Written Warning)
- Grievance investigations and meetings
- Performance management
- Sickness absence, short and long term
- Unauthorised absence
- Family Friendly Leave, including maternity, paternity, shared parental leave and flexible working requests
- Support with recruitment campaigns for hourly and salaried vacancies, ensuring they are progressed without delay and in line with best practice, company values and employment law.
- Deliver on-boarding programmes for all new salaried starters, ensuring a comprehensive and consistent approach is taken.
- Responsible for ensuring that the appropriate contractual documentation, as prepared by the Site Administrator, is issued to employees in relation to appointments, terminations and variations to terms and conditions, in line with statutory timescales.
- Providing direction to the site administrator regarding all contractual documentation.
- Undertake regular audits of personnel files to ensure compliance with Employment Law and company policies.
- Conduct exit interviews for leavers and co-ordinate regular reports and analysis relating to staff retention.
- Provide weekly / monthly trackers, reports and statistics to site management and the central HR function.
- Produce HR reports and correspondence ensuring compliance with Employment Law and the Company's standard HR templates for the Site Management Team.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Part CIPD qualified.
- Previous experience of working in an HR generalist role.
- Proven experience in managing high volume employee relations casework.
- Thorough up to date knowledge of current employment law and HR best practice
- A relevant degree qualification (e.g. Employment Law) or CIPD Qualified.Previous experience of working within a unionised, manufacturing environment
- Advanced knowledge of current employment law.
- Knowledge of the automotive industry.
Closing date is 21 st October 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future