Are you a HR operations coordinator or assistant? Would you like to work for one of the fastest growing Charities in the UK? If so, this role may be for you.
Job Type - 1-year fixed term (full time)
Role type - Administration
Working Hours - 35 Hrs 5 days per week
Salary - £22,000 per annum
Location - Ashburton/Hybrid
Ensure all mandatory documentation is received for all new starters, volunteers, work experience and interns, including right to work in the UK eligibility.
Request and ensure all employment references are received within the agreed timescales. Review references and advise the ER team of any issues.
Produce offer letters and contracts including supporting documents, ensuring their return, and reporting on missing documents.
Apply for visa's and work permits and report and monitor expiry dates.
Responsibility for the integrity of the input of data any database ensuring information is processed accurately including new starters, volunteers etc. and produce reports and analysis as required.
Respond to requests for information from employers, landlords and banks following data protection requirements.
Deal with post, emails and queries via telephone and ensure all replies are appropriate and processed within a timely manner in a way that is appropriate to the needs of the user.
Maintaining records within the Clients electronic filing system, retrieve and archive physical personnel files.
To support the Payroll Officer with the validation and input of all payroll data monthly ensuring deadlines are met.
Validation of payroll/absence data received via Self Service. Production of ad hoc payroll reports. Point of contact for resolution of employee and bureau payroll queries.
- Some experience of working in an administration role or use of MS office/ emails and database
- Experience in building and maintaining effective stakeholder and supplier relationships
- Proven ability to use Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to manage projects
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadline
- Excellent organizational skills and good attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise and work on multiple projects at one time
- Ability to be a team player as this is a cross department role
- Some knowledge of HR Administration procedures and employment law or a HR qualification (CIPD)
- Some knowledge of legislation surrounding Payroll & Pension processes
- Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
- Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, health cashback plan and EAP.
- Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
- Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
- Heka Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
- Recognition awards from £100-250.
Closing date is 06th June 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of its client
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.