Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client .
Salary: £21,000 - £28,000
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are working with a client to join their dynamic team based in Birmingham. You will be an ambassador for the company when dealing with customers and ensuring the department is profitable and efficient, meeting the service levels required by the company.
Main Responsibilities of the Installation Engineer
- As the Installation Engineer, you will be installing, networking, and preparing equipment in a cost-effective manner.
- Ensuring all paperwork and documentation is kept up to date
- You will need to monitor and maintain items issued out are returned in the same standard as given out.
- The Installation Engineer will need to report issues and situations which may affect the company's operations and procedures.
- You will be required to be involved in projects as and when requested
- Meet strategic objectives and service targets for the company.
Experience and Skills required
- The ideal candidate will need to have a strong understanding in current and future related industry IT developments
- As the Installation Engineer, you will need to follow service department and health and safety procedures and share new and existing best practices with colleagues
- Knowledge on how to Install, network and prepare office equipment to a high level of workmanship and competency
- The Installation Engineer must have commercial awareness and a desire to achieve
Closing date is 23.07.2022