Title: Installation Technician
Contract: Full time/ Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 – no upper limit on earnings but guaranteed lower limit for security
My client is the largest independent provider of technical services support to the UK brewing industry. As the leading company in the supply, installation, maintenance, and servicing of drinks dispense equipment we aim to deliver the highest standards of customer service and technical expertise to the tens of thousands of licensed premises we support.
The range of sites you will be visiting cover the full range of licensed premises from restaurants to night clubs, from city centre bars to country pubs, from hotels to golf clubs, from members clubs to holiday camp bars. You will therefore be dealing with a variety of customers who all depend on the dispense systems to ensure effective product dispense.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Installation Technician:
- Working 43 hours per week, Monday to Friday, additional weekend, and evening work optional.
- Providing quality technical services for the installation of drinks dispense equipment in bars from small font installations to full bar and cellar refurbishments.
- Accurately record all work completed including stock control and asset movement.
- Work in a team on large refurbishments alongside other tradesmen, or independently for smaller installations.
- Always provide a good customer experience.
Requirements of the Installation Technician:
- You will have a practical approach to work with experience in a technical or engineering role.
- You will be able to work with tools and enjoy completing projects from start to finish.
- A technical apprenticeship or NVQ qualification would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Industry experience would also help and may reduce training time needed although comprehensive training will be given for those new to the industry.
- You will be determined to succeed, deliver a great customer experience.
- You will be flexible and able to work independently.
- You will have a full UK driving licence.
- Industry-Leading Training
- Company Van with Option of Private Use – Fuel Paid For
- Quarterly Quality Incentive Paid
- Excellent Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme with Employer Contributions
- Generous Life Assurance Scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- 31 Days Holiday per Year
- Best Available Tools, Equipment, PPE and Uniform are provided
- Work is planned around your home postcode
- Company Vehicle with private use – Fuel paid for
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client. Anyone wishing for further information or apply directly, please contact Emily Moverley on 07483 006 354 or email email@example.com