£11.00 per hour
Full-Time - Monday - Friday (9am-5pm) with occasional Saturdays.
Our Client is a friendly family run business; passionate about customer service and quality. They work all over the country providing homeowners with a variety of products aimed at reducing energy costs. Their most popular services include spray foam insulation, waterproof wall coatings, and solar energy.
You will take ownership of their installations department; overseeing two Installations Administrators. Organisation and supervision are key to this role.
· Supervising the Installations Administrators; making sure that a high standard of customer service is provided.
· Answering incoming telephone calls; dealing with them accordingly or transferring to the appropriate person.
· Communicating with customers, suppliers, and our own field-based installation teams.
· To ensure we plan our installation diary effectively; particularly booking and amending of installation dates.
· Working closely with the General Manager and Warehouse Manager.
· Conducting pre and post installation calls in the absence of the Installations Administrator.
· Handling potential customer complaints; escalating to senior management when necessary.
· Processing outstanding paperwork, filing, and ordering solar/wall coating equipment and supplies.
· Taking ownership and following up on enquiries.
Skills and Experience:
An enthusiastic motivated individual who has excellent organisational skills and is able to prioritise their workload efficiently.
· Experience of supervising a small team.
· Experience of working with contractors; particularly scaffolding companies.
· Some experience of working within the solar energy field, or general energy/construction industry experience.
· Some purchasing experience but not essential.
· The ability to prioritise and take ownership of your workload.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Excellent administration skills.
· Strong Microsoft Office experience.
Closing date is 22th Nov 2021
Hawk 3 Talent are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
Hawk 3 Talent are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.