Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client .
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Normanton, West Yorkshire,
Salary: Competitive - negotiable dependent on skills/experience
Hours: 39.5 hours per week
Monday to Thursday 7.30am-4.00pm, Friday 7.30am-3.30pm
My client is the UK’s largest manufacturer of solid and natural work surfaces. Based in Normanton, West Yorkshire.
Due to continued growth an opportunity has arisen for a strong material planning administrator. Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, the successful candidate will provide administration support of raw materials stock control levels in line with company KPI’s and cost targets.
• Using MRP software to plan manufacturing of 300+ SKU’s
• Daily forward issuing of material for production/goods in
• Supporting Production/Stores/Goods In with RM queries
• Raising Purchase Orders
• Utilise forecasting model to plan material deliveries from Asia 3 months in advance
• Raw Material delivery receipting
• Send monthly Incident Report claims to suppliers.
• Monthly Intrastat reconciliation and posting.
• Daily down stocking/checking of production saw books
• General office duties
• Any other task required by the business.
Essential Skills & Experience
• Organised with good communication skills
• Attention to detail (key)
• Ability to learn quickly
• Work under pressure
• Be able to work to targets
• PC Skills (MS Office, MRP systems)
On site parking,
Death in Service Benefits
Health Insurance Plan
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join an innovative company with a fun, friendly but professional working environment. We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits... if you feel that you fit the bill, we would like to hear from you.