Job Type: Permanent
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.15pm
You will provide day to day Compliance, Insurance, Finance support across our organisation; your role will consist of a combination of insurance administration and statutory compliance and finance including company secretarial.
- Be the first point of contact for all compliance matters, providing assistance as and when required reporting to our Deputy Head of Office.
- Administer a personal and corporate insurance portfolio dealing with insurance renewals, claims and queries as they arise.
- Undertake all our company secretarial duties, maintain our statutory books and records including PSC registers and Data Protection registrations. Prepare all incorporation, amendment and dissolution documentation as required and file necessary forms and confirmation statements at Companies House in an accurate and timely manner.
- As a situation demands seek advice from and work closely with our external advisers including insurance brokers.
- Make recommendations to improve our existing systems or for the implementation of new systems that will make our compliance service more efficient and effective.
- Undertake project work as required.
- Committed professional with a pro-active and common-sense approach.
- Has integrity, discretion and the ability to deal with confidential information
- Has excellent administration and communication skills (both written and verbal with high attention to detail).
- Is tactful, diplomatic and approachable, with the ability to deal assertively with a wide range of people.
- Has a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office with excellent IT skills.
- Is flexible and willing to learn. Takes ownership of tasks and follows them through to the end, seeks feedback on own performance and can respond positively to constructive criticism.
- Enjoys working both on their own or as part of a wider team.
- Experience of a professional compliance working environment is advantageous. Practical knowledge of Finance and personal insurance is highly advantageous. Experience of company secretarial administration would be beneficial. Training can be provided in both areas if necessary
- Excellent IT and Excel skills
- An attractive salary
- 8% employer pension contribution
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Individual BUPA cover
- Life insurance 4 x gross salary
- Car parking
Closing date is 1 st October 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future