If you are an Insurance Consultant seeking an exciting, new challenge then we want to hear from you! Our client is recruiting for an Insurance Advisor (Personal Lines) to join their inclusive and collaborative team. This is a full-time role that comes with a favourable salary and excellent training and development opportunities.
Our client is looking for someone who is experienced in Sales and ideally Insurance to be part of their team in Swindon. Team fit is of paramount importance to them so they are looking for someone who can fit within their existing team, has a good sense of humour, good business acumen, honest, reliable, and punctual with the desire to smash targets and continually develop self.
You will benefit from industry leading training and enrolment to their CERT CII training academy. they offer full support and career pathways to progress your career in this fast paced and rewarding role.
Requirements of (Insurance Sales Executive)
- Face to face sales experience and telephone sales.
- Experience of a fast paced and target driven environment.
- Experience of personal lines insurance (home or motor insurance)
- Ability to use own initiative and experience of objection handling.
- A passion and drive for sales.
Responsibilities of (Insurance Sales Executive)
- Responsible for hitting and exceeding target.
- Ensure that all work is FCA compliant and provide the highest of Customer Service to our potential and existing clients.
- Integrate into the New Business Section. Excellent attention to detail .
In return for the right candidate our client can offer good career progression, training and development within the role and Insurance Industry in general.
Closing date is 18th March 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of its client
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.