Internal Sales Executive
Cardiff – (not City Centre, easily accessible from M4)
Permanent 39 hours per week
Salary £30k negotiable depending on skills and experience
Hawk 3 Talent are looking to recruit an Internal Sales Executive to join their client, a specialist manufacturer on the outskirts of Cardiff. Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, driven and motivated individual with sales experience in a technical environment to join a successful and rapidly expanding business who develop and progress their staff.
To effectively build, develop and retain strong relationships with new and existing customers, by ensuring a high level of customer service is provided through timely and effective communication at all times.
Act on potential new customer leads to increase sales opportunities and support the companies’ strategic growth plan.
Reporting directly to the Sales Director, your responsibilities will be:
- Identify and make initial contact with customers for potential leads, by way of cold calling, data base trawling and word of mouth recommendations
- Carry out detailed job costings, create relevant quotations and submit to the customer in a timely manner
- Follow up quotations submitted in a proactive and timely manner and record detailed actions where applicable
- Update and maintain customer account files to ensure they remain accurate and up to date
- Play a proactive role in dealing with customer concerns be it relevant to quality, levels of service or finance matters
- Assist in the creation and preparation of Sales Forecasts
- Assist in line trials on new customer products, ensuring the smooth integration of new projects into the day-to-day production patterns
- To ensure all relevant information is provided to the production team on new projects, via the formal contract review meeting agenda
- Liaise with despatch department to resolve delivery issues
- Liaise with customers with regards to delays due to manufacturing/stock
- Act as main point of contact for the Clients’ customers
- To be proactive in problem solving
- Excellent communication skills ie. written and verbal communication
- Professional telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to use own initiative
- IT Literate
- Attention to detail
Closing date is the 30th Sept 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future