Are you an experienced Inventory Manager, looking for a new opportunity ?
Would you like to build a long term career, with a genuine, leading worldwide logistics services provider that is opening a brand new facility in Tamworth ?
To join one of the worlds leading logistics businesses, as it continues its expansion within the newest part of its service provisions, 3PL warehousing operations. Based at its brand new facility, storing and distributing goods for its client, an instantly recognisable manufacturer of electrical goods.
With continual growth, strategically planned in this area of the business, the opportunity will provide considerable potential for extended career development.
- Overseeing all 3PL KPIs, SLAs, ensuring stock integrity is maintained to the highest standards
- Develop a strategy to achieve best in class stock operations factoring weekly, monthly & seasonal trends ensuing that high stock standards are always adhered to.
- Management of all obsolete stock and improvement of stock loss
- Overall stock forecasting & cost budget forecasting for the UK network
- Able to create strong and lasting relationships with external suppliers
You will need
- Experience working in 3PL and ideally e-commerce
- Strong Inventory Management experience
- In depth knowledge of inventory processes and stock management
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong awareness of Supply Chain management and operations
- Budget responsibility and ownership in previous roles
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to think strategically
- Excellent remuneration package, negotiable depending on experience
- Competitive pension scheme
- Personal / career development opportunities
- Wellbeing support
- Medical care plans*
- Life insurance plans*
Closing date is 11th April 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.