IT Systems Developer
9am - 5:30pm
Our clients IT Department is committed to building and maintaining safe, secure and efficient IT networks and application systems to promote the use of technology as being core to the organisation's growth plans and sustainability. The Junior IT Technician role will assist in the provision and support of day-to-day use of all the Group's IT systems across its multi-site operations.
- High availability of all computerised systems
- Compliant system security
- Data integrity
- Smooth and efficient usability of all systems
- Maximising end user confidence in IT systems and of the IT team
- Proactive and positive approach to all IT challenges
- Commitment to achieving individual, team and Company goals and deadlines
- Provide the highest level of internal and external customer service possible in order to maximise every commercial advantage.
Skills and Experience
- TCP/IP networking, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, GPO, and Powershell scripting skills are beneficial for this position.
- Knowledge of virtual network technologies, specifically VMware.
- Security and backup solutions, particularly, Veaam, CrowdStrike, Cortex, Fortigate.
- Experience in LAN/WAN communications, Firewall and VPN protocols, configuration and wireless networking.
Closing date is 29 April 2022
Hawk 3 Talent are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to al applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
Hawk 3 Talent are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.