Our client based in Wrexham are looking to recruit a Junior Business Development Executive to join their business. This is a permanent role working in the business development team for our client. Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for selling market leading digital solutions to current and prospect clients via telesales and cold-calling.
Pay & Hours of Work
- Monday - Friday / 9am - 5pm
- £20k - £22k per annum plus OTE
- Manage a portfolio of prospect clients.
- Proactively sourcing and self-generating new business.
- Gathering and chasing new leads via warm and cold calls, and LinkedIn.
- Identify opportunities to grow accounts within the business.
- Delivering excellent customer service and building rapport with customers to gain continuous business and referrals.
- Communicate new product developments to prospective clients.
- Attending sales and marketing meetings and conferences when required to share best practise from your manager and rest of the team.
- Follow up new business opportunities and set up meetings.
- Previous experience of working within a Sales or Events Environment would be ideal but is not essential.
- Able to self-generate leads.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Able to take ownership and propose solutions.
- Experience of working within a business development role would be ideal but is not essential.
- Driven and sales orientated.
- The will to want to learn and develop.
- Confidence in being able to talk to new client's and pitch products and services to them.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.