JUNIOR DESIGN ENGINEER / NEWTON ABBOT - PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY
Location: Decoy Industrial Estate, Newton Abbot
Assignment: Permanent contract
Pay: Up to £25,000 DOE
Hours: 39 hours per week
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Design Engineer to join our well-known manufacturing client based in Newton Abbot on a permanent contract.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to start their career within Engineering, ideally with a degree or equivalent education in Engineering.
If you are a proactive and motivated individual looking to learn new skills then our client is willing to put in time to train you to your full potential to succeed within this role!
Duties as a Junior Design Engineer:
- Assemblies of propellers, shafts, coupling and tubes.
- Technical specifications of components
- Completion and checking of technical drawings to manufacture
- Ensuring designs adhere to relevant requirements
- Contribute to the development of product lines
- Standardisation of drawings to support on-site manufacturing
- Degree or equivalent education in Engineering
- The ability to plan and execute tasks to achieve timeframes and targets
- Organised mind-set
- Ability to work well as a team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the marine industry
- Experience of 3D modelling
- Previous experience in a Mechanical Design Engineering environment
- The ability to use MS Office
Hours & Pay:
- Monday to Friday 08:00am - 17:00pm, early finish on a Friday
- £20,000 - £25,000 per annum DOE
To apply for this Junior Design Engineer role, please submit your CV via the Apply Now button or contact our Exeter office on 01392 273665 for more details.