Junior Embedded Electronics Design Engineer
Permanent Full Time
Salary £Negotiable depending on skills and experience + Bonus
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are looking for an electronics graduate with experience in developing embedded firmware, to join our Client, a busy engineering team developing electronic control system products.
As part of our Engineering team, the role would involve electronic circuit and PCB design, with a particular focus on embedded firmware development. The role would include the production of BOMs, schematics, design and user documentation for a range of new automation and control products. The role would also include liaising with suppliers and PCB manufacturers, as well as supporting the in-house manufacturing and test teams with any queries.
The candidate will be qualified to at least degree level in electronic engineering, and ideally will have experience of firmware design. The role will provide the opportunity to develop the candidates electronic design skillset.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Experience of Printed Circuit Board design, including circuit design and schematic capture.
- Experience in using Altium and/or Vutrax electronics design packages desirable
- Experience in firmware development for microcontrollers, including Microchip PIC or STMicroelectronics STM8/STM32 families
- 3+ years of experience working in industry desirable, else demonstration of competency in developing firmware for industry
- Good communication skills
Schedule: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Thursday 9:00 to 17:30
- Friday 9:00 to 15:00
Salary: £Negotiable depending on skills and experience + Bonus
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future