Job: Junior National Account Manager
Job type: Permanent, Full Time
Hours of work: Monday - Friday, 37,5h
Our client is international business with a global ambition, based in Cheltenham are currently recruiting for a Junior account manager to join their friendly team on a full time, permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a supportive team in which you can learn and develop.
Customer Relationship Management
- - Building & maintaining strong cross functional retailer relationships. Fostering a culture of trust with excellent communication. Building a strong network of contacts across Buying, Supply, Marketing etc.
- - Proactively seeking to drive new business opportunities to deliver incremental sales & profit. Understanding the market landscape, competitor activity and retailer strategies to leverage existing and create new opportunities.
- - Building robust commercial account plans for both sales & investment to align with department & brand strategy.
Sales & Profit
- - Driving sales & profit growth to deliver annual brand/account sales & profit targets. Maximising account profitability via a thorough approach to cost management & strong negotiation of commercial trading terms and customer pricing.
- Activate pre-approved promotional plans and secure retailer activities such as second sites in line with account plans & budget.
- - Executing the NPD plans in line with the brand & distribution strategy. Work collaboratively with the brand/marketing team and retailer teams to land all new brand & product launches with optimal distribution and a tailored 360 retailer marketing support plan.
Data & Insigh
- t - Analysing and evaluating EPOS & market data to gain insight, shape / influence account plans and drive actions.
- - Liaising closely with demand planning and retailer supply teams to create accurate monthly forecasts by customer by sku. Actively focussed on operational excellence and driving availability to deliver against retailer KPI's within stock control parameters
Internal Stakeholder Management
- - Interface between the customer & wider client team, provide regular comms, updates and sharing of information regarding the customer's strategy & performance
Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
Educated to HND or Degree Level
Experience within customer facing & account management role
Experience within an FMCG sales environment desirable
Mathematically astute with high standard of written and verbal English language
Fully conversant with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel &PowerPoint
Key Competency Requirements
Entrepreneurial sales flair with the ability to recognise/evaluate opportunities and a good level of commercial awareness
Excellent numerical and analytical skills
Good interpersonal skills, strong communicator.
Ambitious & results oriented, high energy, team player driven by excellence
Good negotiation, influencing & presentation skills.
Highly organised with exemplary account management and customer servicing skills
Excellent attention to detail
Capable of remaining calm and thriving in a fast-paced environment
Closing date is 23 th of June 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future