Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client, who are looking for a Junior Property Manager.
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8.00am - 5.30pm
Salary: Up to £20,000
Summary: To assist in the efficient running and development of the branch or department, in conjunction with the Branch Manager or Department Head by maximising the overall performance, compliance record, income and profitability of the branch or department.
- To attend meetings as and when required.
- To answer the telephone and deal with requests from clients and customers that require a routine response.
- To open the post each day, date stamp and record all correspondence in a post log.
- To prepare the outgoing post, ensuring all correspondence is signed, dated correctly and adequate posting costs are issued to the correspondence.
- To work with the Department Head or Branch Manager and Property Managers in the preparation of and responses to all client, contractors and customer communications whether by telephone, email, fax or letter.
- To process, scan, photocopy and file documents as required.
- To assist the Property Managers responsible for the portfolio of properties in the preparation of service charge budgets, notes of explanation, management agreements, reports to clients and senior management.
- To assist in updating monthly Branch or Department Reports.
- To assist in uploading documentation.
- To maintain and update the diary of appointments, property inspection checklists, notes of client and residents meetings.
- To code and prepare invoices for signature by the Property Managers.
- Under the direction of the Property Managers, to organise and issues works orders for routine maintenance such as cleaning, gardening and other low risk maintenance.
- To keep the key log up to date. To issue and ensure the return of the keys from contractors. To arrange and issue keys and access control fobs to customers, ensuring complete records are maintained.
Education and experience:
· Administration experience, preferably within a property environment
· Customer service
· Excellent attention to detail
· A positive attitude and lots of energy!
- Company car or car allowance
Closing date is 3rd May 2020.
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.