Junior Support Technician - Field Based
Permanent 37.5 hours per week
Hawk 3 Recruitment are working with a specialist manufacturer based on the outskirts of Cardiff to recruit a Junior Site Support Technician to join their company on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Site Engineer in the maintenance and repair of Doors, FULL TRAINING GIVEN. This is a field-based role with the occasional need to be in the office. Excellent opportunity to learn new skills with future progression available for the right candidate.
Site Engineer/Contracts Manager
- Assisting site engineer in training Customers to ensure that a good quality of installation is achieved and that they are fully conversant in how the product is correctly installed.
- Spot checking of our customers installations and our own "Approved Contractors" to ensure that our quality standards are being adhered to.
- Fault diagnostics on Doors.
- Site visits where quality of installation, damage or failure of product is questioned to ascertain the exact nature of the problem and then to apportion the correct course of remedial action and cost.
- Participating in training of the assembly and manufacture of doors.
- Assisting Production when required.
- Quality Assurance and ensuring complaints are lodged for every item reported as being a quality issue or product failure.
- Minor repairs and tweaking of doors as deemed necessary on site.
- Reporting areas where improvements to the product can be achieved.
- Have a full valid driving licence.
- Strong customer service skills
- Technically minded
- Hard working
Excellent opportunity to join a leading manufacturer in Cardiff with potential to progress and develop long term.
Closing date is 29 th August 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.