Hawk 3 are proud to be working in partnership with a leading kitchen supplier to recruit Kitchen Sales Designer for their Bonnyrigg site.
Our client has over 700 depots, they have built a reputation that builders can trust through offering best local prices and providing product from local stock. Their unbeatable service and products have led them to becoming a market leader.
Summary of the Role
To plan, design and sell, with the aid of computer aided designs (CAD), the full range of products, keeping in mind safety and practicality, with the objective of achieving and exceeding depot and Company sales and growth targets.
- Plan, design and sell inspirational kitchens using the Company's range of products with the highest level of customer service.
- Develop long term collaborative business relationships with customers from the building trade and their clients.
- Utilise the unique 'My Kitchen' service which offers the ability to create and view high quality images.
- You will be required to visit sites to measure and evaluate the customer's needs.
- Previous design (CAD) and/or sales experience is preferred but not essential.
- -Correctly process estimates, pricing, delivery dates and stock requirements for your customer.
- You will be required to use your own vehicle during business hours, and travel expenses will be reimbursed accordingly.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to achieve and exceed sales targets
- You will have strong creativity skills
- You must hold a driving licence
- Planning and organising skills
- A desire for continuous personal and professional development
- Proven experience in a Trade Designer role
Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Monthly depot performance bonus
- Matched contribution pension scheme
- Team incentives and outings
- 24 days holiday, rising to 26 days after 5 years
- Staff discount on Howdens products
- Share awards and prize draws
Hours of work
- 07.30am - 4.30pm
- 08.00am - 5.00pm
- 08.00am -12.00 Noon
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future