Job Description - Consultant Landscape Architect
Are you looking for a freat new opportunity and want to advance your career? Then look no further.
Location – Manchester
Great Salary and benefits
My Client is a fast growing independent, multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy with a proven track record of delivering creative, integrated and cost-effective solutions that maximise the potential of development sites.
Reporting on a day-to-day basis to the senior and Associate Directors in Landscape Architecture [Design and Planning] and working with others in the team or multi-disciplinary project teams, as required; being responsible to the Director for technical and business performance; liaising with others in the environmental team as well as with other Environmental Specialists in other company offices and participating in networking.
You will provide consultancy advice for landscape design, landscape management and landscape planning [LVIA, EIA, SEA etc.]. You will operate nationally, producing high quality landscape and visual assessments and landscape designs for a number of sectors including, but not limited to; Residential, Leisure, Waste, Minerals, Land and Property Development, Infrastructure Development, Energy and Utilities and Insurance Companies and will provide services including landscape planning and design, landscape master planning, visualisation and interpretation procedures.
As a Consultant Landscape Architecture your brief will include;
Skills and Qualifications
• A minimum of 2 years’ post-graduation experience.
• On the Pathway to Chartership or very recently Chartered Landscape Architect.
• Good working knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, 3D Studio Max and Sketch Up.
• Client lead, liaison with regulators and other external organisations, supervision of Assistant Consultant grade and Consultants [supervised/independent].
• Technical reporting and peer review of colleagues reporting. Review [under supervision – on a project-by-project basis].
• Providing technical expertise to colleagues where they are a technical expert in their discipline [supervised].
• Mentoring of one or more Graduate grade staff [support role].
• Project Management; prepare and issue fee proposals and supervision of Assistant Consultant grades [support role].
• Responsibility for meeting client deadlines and expectations [support role].
• Completing timesheets and project tracking sheets [independent].
• Site walkovers and access negotiation [independent].
• Risk assessments; preparation of RAMS, review RAMS of all grades [independent].
• You will need to combine the ability to develop big ideas with exceptional creative and technical execution.
Great Competitive salary
26 days leave + bank holidays