Title: Laser CAD Engineer
Contract: Full time/ Permanent
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 (d.o.e)
Our client is a market leader in their given field of steel production, providing dependable service, consistent value and a reliable partnership that distinguishes them as the ultimate in stainless steel processing. On their behalf, we are looking for a Laser CAD Engineer to join their team in Blackburn.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Laser CAD Engineer:
- Ability to read interpret technical/ engineering drawings both 2D and 3D including assemblies.
- Competent with drawing on CAD software - Producing digital drawings from PDF drawing and manipulating DXF/DWG.
- Previous experience creating Laser Programs using a CAD/ CAM software. (SigmaNEST is Desirable, although full training will be provided).
- Nesting and optimising ensuring minimal material waste and maximising utilisation/ yield.
- Previous experience with an ERP system but not necessary. (Sigma MRP is Desirable, although full training will be provided).
- Knowledge of materials and plate processing i.e., steel grades, lasers, plasmas, cutting processes.
- Experience of sheet metal is an advantage.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client. Anyone wishing for further information or apply directly, please contact Emily Moverley on 07483 006 354 or email email@example.com