Legal Accounts Assistant
Full Time - Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
£20,000 - £23,000
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are working with a lovely high street firm in Exeter to secure a Legal Accounts Assistant.
The company has had an incredible 2021 and due to expansion and two acquisitions they are now looking for Accounts Assistants keep up with the increase in budget, tax payments and more payroll requirements for employees.
This is a relatively new firm which was incorporated in 2014 with a Managing Partner with over 20 years' experience in serving the local community. They operate on the more commercial side of law with contracts, intellectual property, shareholders and partnerships, commercial property and construction.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join the company's important Accounts department as a key member of the team. The CEO values efficiency, productivity and has plenty of investment into the latest systems and accounting software as they believe in the importance of accurate accounting.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone to join this friendly practise as an Legal Accounts Assistant in Exeter.
As Accounts Assistant you will have responsibility for.
- Reconcile Bank Statements
- Review and adhere to department budgets
- Prepare accounts payable
- Invoice processing
- Prepare and run payroll for employees
- Assist with preparation of tax payments
- Assist with credit control
- Prepare and submit quarterly VAT Returns
The firm can offer a comfortable, clean working a great with parking and a busy and fun environment to progress your career.
Our perfect candidate is someone who.
- Has experience working in a busy finance department within a similar role
- A good working knowledge of XERO is highly beneficial
- Ideally, qualified to AAT 3 as a minimum
What's on Offer?
- Salary up to £23,000 (negotiable with experience)
- Onsite parking
- Sick Pay
Closing date is 14 th February 2022.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of its client.