Legal Secretary - Family
£18,000 - £25,000 + Additional Benefits
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are proud to be partnering with this rising star of a firm in Swindon to secure a Legal Secretary - Family to work in their family department. This is an incredible opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join a growing team in a flexible, friendly, and professional environment.
The firm is part of a larger group of 7 firms and they have developed a reputation for giving pragmatic and professional advice to their loyal client base. After a successful four years they have their sights set on becoming a major player along the M4 corridor and the pandemic has not slowed them down in the slightest.
The firm is well known for heavily investing and developing staff and the Managing Partner / Founder is well known for his experience in M&A for some of the largest law firms in the world. As a result, they have a steady hand leading the ship and have big plans for expansion in the future.
This boutique, consolidator firm is looking for a Legal Secretary - Family to join the team in the Swindon office.
The role will be predominantly focused around.
· Audio Typing, preparing, and amending draft documents
· Making and receiving telephone calls and dealing with emails for clients and colleagues
· Assisting clients in absence of the Fee Earner
· Filing and general office duties including files and file storage
· Liaising with the Office Manager
The ideal candidate must have experience as a Legal Secretary, ideally in a family department. Candidates with experience in Private Client, Public Family Law or Immigration may also be considered.
What's on Offer?
This is one of the more interesting firms we work with in terms of set up. They have a great reputation and can offer;
- Negotiable salary of £18,000 - £25,000 + additional benefits
- Friendly, local environment with a well established team
- Interesting work including some aspects of international divorce.
- Pension, sick pay and holiday
Closing date is 04 th December 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of its client.