Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are currently recruiting for a Lettings Manager for an independently owned Estate Agency based in Swindon.
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 6.00pm and every other Saturday 8.45am – 5.00pm (day off in the week if weekend is worked)
Salary: Salary is negotiable depending on experience and our client offers a competitive commission structure.
Summary: The successful Lettings Manager will have experience within the industry and a good understanding of the Wiltshire market. You will need to have experience of how the market is performing alongside excellent management skills, training, mentorship and the ability to gain the best from your team.
- Responsible for the overall management of the lettings side of the business, performance reporting, managing and mentoring the team and being a hands on part of the team.
- You will be an instrumental appointment and such a natural drive, passion and self-starter attitude is needed coupled the ability to think outside of the box and generate new, innovative ideas to build business.
Education and Experience:
- Influential closing sales skills are essential.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Confident professional persona both face to face and over the phone.
- Decisive, leadership personality with a positive ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to strategize to achieve growth targets.
- Ability to achieve results and work to deadline within budget.
- Very well organised and proactive nature
- Credible, likeable and extremely well presented.
- Able to present to small groups via face to face meetings or webinars etc.
- Tenacious track record in face to face sales.
- Management (including the recruitment and training of sales professionals).
- Experience in business or property sales would be an advantage, but not essential.
If you are interested in this position our client is interviewing immediately.