Title: Liberate Developer
Contract: Full time/ Permanent
Hours: Monday – Friday - 8.30am and 16:00pm
Starting Salary: Up to £41,000 (+ Fantastic Company Benefits)
On behalf of our client, we are recruiting a Liberate developer. Working alongside an experienced team, you’ll design, develop, and deploy new Liberate processes. Beyond the day-to-day, you’ll be part of a team that contributes to longer-term business change projects, process improvement and the documentation efforts that help make the company a leader in its field.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Liberate Developer:
- Developing, testing, and deploying key data integration solutions.
- Designing, developing, and supporting new and current Liberate processes, improving productivity and security.
- Reviewing, analysing, modifying and creating Liberate-related change requests.
- Reviewing and improving procedures relating to Adare integration and letter generation.
- Liaising with third parties, such as Adare, to work on supporting and developing integrations
- Collaborating with business-wide stakeholders, such as IT and Business Change, to facilitate Liberate architecture development and utilization.
- Assist with special projects that require Liberate development.
Requirements of the Liberate Developer:
- Familiarity with Liberate’s debt module, in particular functional design, troubleshooting and development.
- Experience of requirements gathering for new Liberate features and processes.
- A sound knowledge of SQL 2012, 2014 or 2016.
- Proven experience of building and deploying Liberate development with comprehensive error handling and auditing.
- A sound working knowledge of analysing new client requirements and on boarding them into Liberate.
- Knowledge of enterprise repository tools is desired.
- Knowledge of data modelling, mapping and profiling tools is desired.
Benefits of working for our client:
- Free Parking, bus discounts, cycling facilities.
- 27 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays & Additional Paid Leave for your Birthday, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
- Flexible Holidays - taken hourly.
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 help line, including up to 8 free counselling sessions.
- Holiday Exchange - buy / sell holiday.
- Extra holiday for length of service - 1 extra day after 3, 4 & 5 years.
- Length of Service Awards.
- Personal & professional development schemes.
- Colleague Recognition Awards.
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption Pay.
- Free Gym Membership.
- Health Cash Back Plan - generous cash back to manage your wellbeing, including dental, optical, combined therapy towards every day health costs.
- GP Anytime - access to 24/7 prescribing GP for you and your family.
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- & Much more!
- Depending on your contract, your working week will be Monday to Friday, either 7 hours per day, 8.30am to 4pm, or 6 hours per day, 8.30am to 2.30pm.
- Depending on your contract, 22 – 27 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- With a starting salary between £30,000-£41,000 dependent on experience and contract level, as a Liberate Developer you will have a clear and progressive career path with regular performance-based reviews which reward success in the role.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client. Anyone wishing for further information or apply directly, please contact Emily Moverley on 07483 006 354 or email firstname.lastname@example.org