Licensed Conveyancer

Location: Gloucestershire, England
Salary: £30k - 50k per year + Excellent benefits package
Reference: 2947
Contact Name: Danny Wiseman
Expiry Date: 2021-12-24

Residential Conveyancing Solicitor / Licensed Conveyancer 2+ PQE

Permanent

Gloucester, Gloucestershire

Full Time (Part time and hybrid / flexible models considered)

£30,000 - £50,000 + Excellent additional benefits

The Firm

Hawk 3 Talent are working exclusively with a law firm who has been in a period of continuous growth over the last four years. Despite the pandemic, they have done exceptionally well and are looking to further strengthen their Conveyancing practise. With 80% of the firm's work coming through the Residential Property department, there is an existing caseload and two new offices for an ambitious individual to make their own.

Due to their locations, they have a client base of HNW individuals from the Cotswolds and have plans to expand their Conveyancing department heavily. Candidates currently working at boutique or modern law firms will find this lateral move extremely lucrative due to their excellent bonus structures.

The firm has recently bought in a Practise Director from Silicon Valley who has invested significant time into the firm's website, offices, furniture, and legal software. Their hybrid working model also allows Solicitors and Conveyancers to work where they want, when they want. You won't find outdated traditional models here where Solicitors are confined to their desk five days a week.

The Role

The Firm is looking for an ambitious Residential Conveyancing Solicitor / Licensed Conveyancer with at least 2+ PQE to help expand, grow, and assist an existing client base for the department.

The firm's Conveyancing practise accounts for about 80% of the work coming through the firm. The other 20% is mainly coming from Private Client matters. This is currently being achieved with little to no busines development and the firm's reputation proceeds them.

The firm is also using LEAP software. Widely regarded as the best modern conveyancing software on the market. They have used the system to reduce the amount of admin, filling and support staff requirements and when used correctly, the system reduces the amount of effort it takes to put through completions. The firm will train you up on the system.

In terms of work, the firm focuses on the full spectrum of Residential Property including sales and purchases (including some new build), shared ownership and help to buy.

What's on offer?

This boutique firm can offer an excellent salary and benefits package including;

  • Negotiable salary of £30,000 - £50,000+ (the client can negotiate for experienced clients)
  • Two bonus structures based on firm performance and individual performance
  • Excellent above average holiday
  • Hybrid working/flexible working schedule.

Closing date is predicted to be the 20 th November 2021

Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of its client.

To Apply please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on or email your CV to danny.wiseman@hawk-3.com . By applying for the above position and providing your personal data to us you understand that your data will be processed in line with our Privacy Policy. To view our full Privacy Policy please visit our website.

Hawk 3 Talent Solutions s committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job. By applying for the above position and providing your personal data to us you understand that your data will be processed in line with our Privacy Policy. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.