Do you have good levels of manual dexterity and experience of supervising a picking & packing line in an FMCG environment, where attention to detail and working at pace are key? Do you have a good eye for quality and presentation and seek a position with a fast-growing firm who manufacture high-quality food products?
If so, we are seeking people just like you to join a fantastic business in a diverse, multi-cultural environment that offers good opportunity for progression. These are permanent positions and immediate interview slots & starts are available
Hours of work: Sunday - Thursday, 10PM - 6AM
Hourly rate: £12.04 - £12.85, depending upon experience.
- Supervising a collaborative team, responsible for boxing & packaging confectionary, which may include adding decoration such as ribbon.
- Supervising the changeover of products & machinery on your line.
- Following hourly checks & processes and documenting
- Ensuring SLA's for costs & timings are met by your team
- Reporting to Cell Supervisor
- A keen eye for detail and presentation is key as these are high quality products from a renowned brand and products may change during a shift.
- You will take pride in your work and maintain attention to detail, even whilst working at pace.
- You must be happy working in a manual role, where you will be on your feet for the majority of your shift
Skills & experience sought:
- Experience of supervising a team within an FMCG environment where quality & presentation are key
- Strong understanding of Health & Safety & Quality
- Experience of working to KPI's
- Good I.T Skills
- Experience of training others and keeping a team motivated - Team Player
- Good levels of manual dexterity & attention to detail
- Appreciation of quality in presentation
- Food Hygiene certification/qualification highly desirable