Property Litigation Solicitor
£30,000 - £45,000 (Negotiable)+ Additional Benefits
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are working with a nationally renowned, commercially minded law firm based in Lincolnshire to secure a Litigation Solicitor 2 – 3 + PQE for their department. The ideal candidate with be a Property Litigation specialist however crossover training in the firms Academy will be provided for Commercial Litigation Solicitors.
The firm are a multi-office, regional giant with exceptional Agriculture, Commercial Property and Conveyancing departments. They are in a period of extended growth and expect another busy year of recruitment after taking on over 100 people in 2021.
They have ambitious plans but need the right people. They have a supportive and empowering environment which won’t see you micromanaged or belittled, and they aim to tailor the career of each employee in a way which suits them best.
This role is offered on a full time, permanent basis with some flexibility on working times.
This standout Top 200 Law firm are looking for a Litigation Solicitor 2 – 3 PQE to join them.
The perfect candidate will come from a regional, commercial law firm in Property Litigation (but this is not essential).
You will be required to work with a range of clients and built relationships with both new and existing clients on the caseload.
Day to day responsibilities include.
- Developing relationships with key clients and the internal teams at the firm.
- Being a trusted advisor to clients and colleagues
- Acting independently to a reasonable degree alongside working closely with other Partners and Fee Earners on more complex matters
The ideal candidate will have experience in;
- Property Litigation especially Agriculture (not essential).
- Commercial Landlord and tenant experience
- Have the ability to conduct business development
- Have a strong desire to improve and expand personal knowledge
- Have excellent technical knowledge in Litigation
What’s On Offer?
For the right Litigation Solicitor 2 – 3+ PQE this firm provides a platform for career enhancement and growth, they can offer.
- Competitive market rate salary
- Free Car Parking
- Private Healthcare
- Discounted Legal Fees
Closing date is 31st March 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of its client.