Purchasing Accounts Assistant
Sherburn in Elmet LS25
Commutable from York, Leeds, Selby, Garforth and Wetherby
Support the Procurement Manager with the purchasing of goods, materials and services to ensure that the companies operational needs are met. Assisting in the accounts department with Purchase Ledger, month end reconciliations and various other accounting duties.
Role & Responsibilities Purchasing Accounts Assistant
- Purchase Ledger
- Raising Purchase orders
- Credit card reconciliation
- Assisting the Financial Director and Senior Accounts Assistant
- Ordering of supplies
- Accurate receiving and checking of deliveries
- Maintaining the company’s approved supplier list
- Researching and identifying potential new suppliers
- Upkeep of product pricing and descriptions on Sage Accounts
Requirements of the Purchasing Accounts Assistant
· Strong numeracy accuracy with strong attention to detail for precise data entry.
· Good working knowledge Excel, Microsoft Office & knowledge of Sage accounts
· Ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
- Ability to work on their own as well as part of the team, create own deadlines and manage own workload.
- Confidence in building strong working relationships both internally and with key suppliers