Permanent - Full time
Hawk 3 Talent are looking to recruit a Logistics Administrator for our client, a specialist manufacturer based in Cardiff. We are looking for a positive, hard working individual who is able to multi-task and work to tight deadlines to ensure the dispatch of goods from our client's busy manufacturing warehouse. Excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing business.
This is a multi-functional role to provide administration support to the Logistics department.
Main Duties include:
- Arrange the shipping of orders to specific timeframes and customer requirements using parcel and pallet network online portal sites.
- Prepare the correct paperwork for each shipment.
- Working closely with warehouse team to ensure orders are ready to be shipped.
- Liaising with customer to book deliveries and ensuring these times are met.
- Coordinate inward delivery times with the warehouse.
- Streamline shipping and transportation processes.
Logistics Administrator Skills and Qualifications:
Problem-solving skills, accuracy, decision making ability, organisational skills, procedural mindset. Ability to prioritise, attention to detail, ability to analyse data, talent for recognising the opportunities for process improvement.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in administration of logistics, and dispatch.
- Good standard of PC skills.
- Able to work as part of a Team.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- GCSE or equivalent in Mathematics and English.
- Good telephone manner.
- Able to build relationships with customers.
Competitive salary with progression opportunities for the right candidate.
37 ½ hours per week, Monday to Friday
Closing date is 9 th August 2021
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.