Are you an experienced Logistics Coordinator looking for a new and exciting opportunity ?
Do you have experience of working in a busy despatch department, organising the despatch and next day delivery of products, ensuring quality and customer service standards are met within delivery deadlines.
Reporting to the Operations Team Lead, this is a hands on role, supervising and being part of a small team in its daily operations, delivering on company requirements for the configuration and despatch of standard and custom made products.
- Organising quotes and documentation for shipping orders and materials
- Ensuring accurate recording and booking of goods on the computer system
- Ensure the timely and efficient preparation and issue of materials for production
- Ensure that stock levels are maintained and stores are well organised
- Constructing protective packaging, preparing and packing of finished goods for despatch
- Ensuring packaging meets appropriate standards to safe guard the quality of product
- Supporting all areas of production to facilitate packing and despatch operations, including standard products, trade counter services and sub-contract operations
- Liaising with transport companies to resolve delivery and ensure timely deliveries and collections
- Achieving delivery deadlines
- Leading & supporting all indirect operations
Hours of work
- Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 4.30pm
- Friday 7.30am to 1.30pm
Closing date is 5th November 2021
Hawk 3 are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.