gap professional is operating as an Employment Agency on behalf of its client.
£80,000 - £120,000 + Additional Benefits
This is a standout opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Law Firms in the UK. This regional powerhouse is one of the few Top 100 Law firms who, throughout the pandemic, have been able to expand with the addition of several new offices and members of staff as well as increase their share price on the market. Described as a 'strong model for future law firms' what you'll find here is an alternative structure focused on allowing Employees to achieve their maximum earnings.
Their culture is strongly focused around ambitious and passionate individuals. They have a strong focus on individual responsibility and as a result, develop strong, commercially minded Partners that can deal with even the most contentious clients. However, despite the friendly environment and confident Lawyers they are a commercial firm at heart, and professionalism and expertise do not suffer despite their more modern approach.
Plans for this year include expansion into several of their departments with a strong calibre of Lawyer, to solidify and make their way into the UK Top 50.
We are recruiting for a Construction Partner to join the firms Kent location.
The firm has a deep expertise in Construction and deal with both non-contentious and contentious work and advises a wide range of clients in the Property, Agriculture, Healthcare and Technology sector.
This role would suit a candidate with a specialism in any of these sectors but has scope to develop and expand the team if the successful candidate has their own work to source.
Work includes building contracts, collateral warnings, alternative dispute resolution, high value technical disputes on both an international and national scale.
- Construction Partner or Senior Associate 5+ PQE
- A background in a reputable regional, legal 500 or top 200 firm
- Experience in either contentious or non-contentious construction law
- An ambitious and forward-thinking individual looking to make a long-term career change
- A client following is STRONGLY preferred for this position
What's on Offer?
What's on offer for the right Construction Partner is a genuine chance to join one of the UK's fastest growing and most successful law firms. This is the perfect time to start your career in a law firm which values its employees above all else.
- Negotiable salary of £80,000 - £120,000 per annum + additional benefits
- An alternative business structure which allows for maximum earning potential
- A friendly and supportive workplace with a commercial and professional environment
- Chance to work at a Top 100 Law Firm
- Long term development and training
This is an excellent opportunity for a Construction Partner 5+ PQE to join this regional giant in Kent.
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.