MAINTENANCE COORDINATOR / CREWKERNE
Location: Crewkerne, Somerset
Assignment: Permanent contract
Pay: £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Coordinator to join the Maintenance Team within our well-known manufacturing client based in Crewkerne on a permanent contract.
The successful candidate will be an active member of the Maintenance Team supporting the site in reactive and proactive maintenance ensuring that technical and administrative tasks are completed in a timely manager to support the maintenance personnel in the delivery of projects.
Duties as a Maintenance Coordinator:
- Ensure that all health and safety guidelines are followed in accordance with the organisation
- Create stores stock control systems
- Follow up on actions directed by the Maintenance Manager
- Produce reports from the maintenance system
- Use to data to create proactive actions for maintenance team
- Coordinate contractors' activities including carrying our risk assessments
- Obtaining quotes and raising purchase orders
- Have a technical knowledge and experience within a maintenance environment
- Hold IOSH managing safely or similar
- Knowledge of machine and equipment maintenance and requirements
- Competent using Word, Excel and Outlook
- Understanding of risk assessments
- Ability to build excellent working relationships
To apply for this Maintenance Coordinator role, please submit your CV via the Apply Now button or contact our Exeter office on 01392 273665 for more information.