Job: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £15-17ph DOE + Increased overtime rates
Hours: Monday to Friday 45 hours
Job type: Permanent, Full Time
As a Maintenance Technician your role is to carry out reactive, predictive and planned Maintenance.
Promoting a positive Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Culture throughout the business.
· Conduct and provide guidance and support in the development of risk analysis, developing SOP's and improvement plans.
· Proactive and reactive work on the depot as required.
· Implement RCA approach to eliminate repeat issues.
· Provide direction to the operational team.
· Maintain critical spares levels for routine maintenance.
· Troubleshoot and drive shared learnings to improve performance across region/UK.
· Liaise with and manage contractors to ensure correct RAMS are in place prior to work commencement and adhered to during work.
· Work with suppliers to ensure the best quality, service and prices are available to us.
· Keep all documentation of work complete up to date on CMMS.
· Attend training as required to keep within legislation and up to date knowledge
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
· A nationally recognised mechanical or Electrical time served apprenticeship minimum level 3.
· Computer literate.
· Good written and oral communication skills.
· Able to work as part of a team, equally comfortable working alone and ability to use your own initiative.
· Multi Skilled - 70 /30 Mechanical / Electrical or 70/30 Electrical / Mechanical skill set
· Power transmission.
· Basic hydraulics/pneumatics.
· Basic welding and fabrication.
· Shear, Baler or recycling equipment experience beneficial but not essential
· Experience of working on mobile plant advantageous
· IOSH Qualification
Closing date is 30th January 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future