Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are representing a busy client based local to Norwich, who have a rare opportunity for a Management Accountant to join their head office. The successful candidate will be accountable for the management accounts across the group as well as performing accounting and financial reporting.
This is a full-time opportunity, and the working hours are Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm.
Duties of the Management Accountant:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts across the group
- Assisting with creating accurate reporting
- Ensure the smooth running of all month end processes and procedures.
- Ensure the maintenance of effective and rigorous controls over all processes
- Work closely and collaboratively with relevant stakeholders
- Produce ad-hoc information upon request.
- Support with the year-end statutory accounts and audit matters.
Experience required for the Management Accountant:
- Knowledge and full understanding of all accounts processes
- Previous experience in a Management Accountant role
- Professional qualifications such as ACCA, AAT or CIMA
- Confident and advanced Excel user
- The role would suit a candidate that is inquisitive and confident and willing to make suggestions for improvements
In return for your hard work:
- You will be paid a competitive annual salary + annual company bonus
- You will be joining a market leading business who have a great local presence in Norwich
- Free onsite car parking and good office environment
- Access to great discounts across various brands
- Annual leave entitlement starting at 22 days + bank holidays with increases over length of service of up to 25 days.