£39,500 p.a. inclusive of pensionable salary and quarterly incentive
Commutable from York, Leeds, Harrogate, Garforth, Wetherby or Sherburn in Elmet
- Quarterly Incentive
- Excellent Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme with Employer Contributions
- Generous Life Assurance Scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- 31 Days Holiday per Year
- Up to Date IT Equipment
- Preparing the period end accounts.
- Maintaining appropriate controls over billing and credit control processes, as well as assisting in setting annual budgets and forecasts.
- Completing commercial analysis and calculating new customer pricing.
- Ensuring that all customer invoicing is completed in a timely and accurate manner and be responsible for customer charges, accounting and reporting.
- Supporting the Finance and Supply Chain team as required.
- You will have high attention to detail and excellent numeracy skills. As well as this, you will be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- You will be confident with communicating with others both within your department and other areas of the business and have good customer focus.
- You will be organised and self-motivated, being able to plan and work independently and have good time management skills.
- You will be happy to assist and support colleagues and prioritise your work to achieve team goals as well as personal ones.