gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Huddersfield, Monday - Friday 0830 to 1700, £35000 to £40000 per annum
Due to continued success and planned growth, our client is looking to bring in an experienced Management Accountant to join the business to deal with all company accounts and work with managers to advise on financial implications of business decisions being made to aid growth.
- Prepare reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements in a timely manner
- Ensuring positive cashflow through financial administration
- Supervising Finance team and providing cover where needed
- Developing and managing financial systems
- Negotiating and obtaining finance for major projects
- Controlling and forecasting income/expenditure and ensuring departmental costs are within budget
- Creating business strategies to generate shareholder value
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Accountancy qualification (CIMA preferred) with experience within manufacturing or logistics sector
- Ideally 2/3 years within private sector or owner managed business
- Ability to work with key stakeholders such as banks, auditors, directors and shareholders.
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Good analytical and numerical abilities with good eye for detail and accuracy.
Closing date is 27/12/2020
To apply please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org