MANUFACTURING ENGINEER - Mechanical
ATTRACTIVE SALARY PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are looking to recruit a Manufacturing Engineer for their client, a specialist manufacturer based in Cwmbran. Our client is recruiting due to rapid expansion and offer excellent career progression for the right candidate.
The job holder is responsible for co-ordinating and implementing process improvements, driving quality, productivity and efficiency, and the introduction of standard work and quality procedures.
- Champion a drive towards continuous improvement - process improvements in line with safety, quality, delivery, cost and growth.
- Responsible for all value stream engineering processes and production support.
- Health and safety control and improvement.
- Introduction and updating of standard work.
- Work instruction and SOP creation, control and revision.
- COPQ analysis and reduction.
- Implement and manage corrective actions and root cause analysis.
- Receipt and log customer complaints.
- Develop customer complaint and internal non-conformance root causes.
- Feedback corrective actions to customers from complaints.
- Perform quality audits within the Value Stream.
- Driving productivity improvements through waste reduction.
- Overall equipment effectiveness implementation and control.
- Problem solving champion.
- Scrap reduction projects.
- KPI Board update and presentation.
- 5S and house-keeping improvement projects.
- Small tools and equipment budgetary control.
- Generation of routings / machine programming / tooling and fixturing.
- Subcontract and supply chain support.
- Management and co-ordination of new product introduction.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent qualification) in mechanical engineering.
- Proven track record of manufacturing / engineering experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter, positive attitude, resilient, committed, driven.
Competitive Salary package plus benefits.
Annual 10% bonus
Pension matched to 7% plus 4 x basic salary life assurance cover
Hols = 25 & Bank Holidays
37 hours per week: Days – 07:12 to 3:36 Monday to Thursday; 1pm finish on a Friday
If required to work shifts (mornings and afternoons), premium would be 16.67% of a weeks wage for mornings and 25% for afternoons
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future