Job Title: Manufacturing EngineeringTechnician
Location: South Molton
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Hours: 8am - 4:45pm Monday to Thursday and Friday 8am to 12pm
A Manufacturing Engineering Technician will be expected to teach, train and mentor others on all aspects of their chosen discipline, this is an excellent opportunity for someone aspiring to further develop into a Manufacturing Engineering.
A Manufacturing Engineering Technician must have a good underpinning knowledge and be able to demonstrate a high level of competence in performing the manufacturing skills within the required discipline. The individual will be expected to support New Product and Process Introduction with first time build and appropriate documentations, support our current product portfolio with cost-out, yield improvements and daily operational assistance & legacy product with the ability to draw on similar process and product experiences.
- Working under the guidance of the ME teams actively support operations with the manufacture of product.
- The ability to set & operate equipment will a high level of confidence.
- Generate work instruction sheets and conduct any appropriate training
- Check accuracy of parts using appropriate measurement tools
- Conduct root cause and implement corrective action to rectify errors.
- Obtain & maintain "A Stamp" Approval status for relevant equipment and processes
- Knowledge and application of lean principles/tools and actively participate in Kaizen events
- Work on own initiative and resolve any issues or problems to company specific procedures
- The ability to develop, evaluate, and improve manufacturing methods.
- Ensure all training responsibilities are current, relevant and teams are trained and confident with deployment.
- Subject matter expert and certified trainer on either:
- IPCA-610 Acceptability of Electronics Assemblies Training and Certification Program
- JSTD-001 Training and Certification Program
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities - We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment - safety and ethic are important for us
You will be required to undertake all responsibilities above in line with your Grade.
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.