Permanent: Manufacturing Operative - Cutting
Hours of work: Mon - Thurs: 8:00 - 17:00 (30 mins lunch)
Fri: 8:00 - 13:00
Hourly Rate: £10.50
To work within the Cutting Department, cutting leather, fabric and Velcro attachments and preparing cut parts for machining.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To hand cut parts into complete kits referencing drawings, templates, work instructions and / or samples,
- To cut parts using fabric or leather CNC machines, selecting programs, drawings, templates and / or samples,
- To digitize and produce programs from templates,
- To cut and bond velcro in position as per drawings, templates and / or samples,
- To attach / fit D. DOTS / press studs, using hand tools and pneumatic machine,
- To carry out any reworks deemed necessary by Management, Supervision, or Inspection,
- To keep any machinery / tools in a clean and regularly oiled condition and report any faults to the Supervisor,
- To work within guidelines / instructions to ensure traceability is maintained,
- To carry out any other task where reasonable and relevant when required,
- To carry out duties in a proper and efficient manner, always act wholeheartedly in the interest of the Company and to comply with the Company Rules and Regulations,
- To help create and maintain a safe working environment and observe the published Health and Safety Procedures.
- Ability to work independently while collaborating in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- GCSE English and Math's (or equivalent) at grade C or above
- Ability to use CNC machines
Closing date is 27th June 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.