Title: Marketing Executive
Contract: Full Time/ Permanent
On behalf of our client, we are on the lookout for a Marketing Executive to get involved in many areas of both online and off-line areas of marketing, with a chance to expand into areas of strength or particular interest. You will work within the marketing team to support branch development. This is a great opportunity to join a market-leading independent timber distributor.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive:
- The marketing effectiveness is critical in helping to support future growth across the network of branches. You’ll be positioned within the core Marketing team to support execution of multi-channel campaigns; driving initiatives to continuously increase brand awareness and improve customer retention, loyalty, and acquisition.
- We are looking for someone who enjoys working within a fast pace, demanding environment and is comfortable in a role where they are given the autonomy to implement new ideas and positive change with the ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively with other departments and outsourced agencies.
- Help in the planning, development, and execution of a range of offline and on-line marketing activities, to agreed budgets and timescales, reporting on outcomes and effectiveness.
- Implement marketing campaigns and strategies to raise brand awareness and enable the sales function to perform and capitalise on lead opportunities.
- Develop new marketing materials, including brochures, catalogues, leaflets and managing print requirements for all appropriate marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the planning and execution of Branch events and activities.
- Analyse market statistics and customer data to provide accurate insight to maximise customer retention, frequency of purchase and order values.
- Proactively consider ways of capturing and analysing data to create new opportunities to enhance the brands customer portfolio.
- Market Research to drive greater customer insight and the improved understanding of competitor behaviour.
- Help to improve trade counters (collected business) through focused offers and promotions, plus improved merchanting, POS and signage.
- Provision of support for campaigns, product launches and e-communications.
- Assist with any other marketing activities required by the core marketing and ecommerce team.
Requirements of the Marketing Executive:
- Marketing Qualification or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience of working within a dynamic and challenging marketing environment with tight deadlines.
- You must have a strong can-do attitude with the ability to work independently and as part of a team, creative flare, and the confidence to put your ideas forward.
- Learning mindset and desire to grow; resilience and openness to change.
- Knowledgeable and highly proficient in Adobe design software packages.
- Excellent research and analysis skills.
- A good grasp of customer database methodology and application.
- A solid understanding of all marketing channels - both on and offline.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- A clean or near-clean driving licence. You will be required to visit Branches across the country.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client. Anyone wishing for further information or apply directly, please contact Emily Moverley on 07483 006 354 or email firstname.lastname@example.org