Digital Marketing Manager
York outskirts YO60
Commutable from York, Malton, Stamford Bridge
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join a fast-growing and dynamic team. The perfect candidate will be experienced in driving traffic via digital marketing campaigns with excellent reporting skills to maximise the return on investment (ROI). The job will entail planning and executing a range of digital marketing initiatives including Google ads, social media and marketplaces.
- Lead on the development, implementation and maintenance of marketing strategies and associated action plans
- Provide marketing insights and intelligence as necessary, and where appropriate contribute to strategic decision making
- Solid and sound experience in all Pay per click advertising channels.
- Experience in social media marketing and overseeing general posts & promotions
- Strong leadership skills to manage a small team
- Analytical skills in identifying emerging trends and optimising spend accordingly
- Experience working with Marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay would be advantageous
In addition, the perfect candidate will have:
- Strong organisational skills and an amazing ability to think 'out of the box'.
- High energy levels and the desire to get ahead in the world of e-commerce.
- Experience in effectively managing a team and guiding them to develop their eCommerce techniques and digital marketing methods.
Working hours: Full time, Monday to Friday (37.5hrs per week with 1 hour for lunch).
Salary is excellent and dependent upon experience and attributes. The is also a company pension, staff discount, onsite parking and a generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus Bank Holidays. If you would like to be considered for this position, please email your CV.