Title: Marketing Manager
Hours: Monday- Friday (8.30 to 5pm)
Location: Castle Donnington
Duties & Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
- In conjunction with the Marketing Director, developing and implementing a programme of strategic and tactical activity for relevant business units.
- Pro-actively developing a strong awareness of markets and product, monitoring of trade press, and competitor activity.
- Contributing to the development of SEO and PPC strategy, and digital campaigns, monitoring and reporting on the performance of these campaigns including analysis of Google Analytics and other digital reporting tools.
- Using CMS, editing and creating content and page creation for Word Press websites.
- Working closely with Commercial teams to identify promotional or lead generation opportunities and executing relevant campaign activity.
- Identifying case study content and news stories, writing and distributing content, and forging relationships with trade publications to generate editorial coverage.
- Contributing to the development of business unit profile on various social media platforms, writing and scheduling content and supporting commercial teams in raising both corporate and individual profiles.
- Managing exhibitor presence at trade shows, including booking exhibition presence, leading on development of concept for show presence, and project managing the run up to the show.
- Copywriting content for brochures, sales collateral, and presentations, and contributing to the development of tender submissions.
- Reporting on the effectiveness of lead generation activity and working with Commercial teams to track progression of enquiries from lead to sale.
- Championing the use of digital asset management system with internal users, training others on its use, and ensuring the tagging of new photography and content.
Requirements of the Marketing Manager:
- Experience of lead generation for B2B business including management of SEO and PPC.
- Experience of using Wordpress website CMS.
- Experience of managing budget, tracking, and recording spend.
- Experience of using CRM for lead generation and reporting (ideally Hubspot or similar)
- Experience of strategy development and application.
- Strong written communication skills and accuracy.
- Experience of working with suppliers, media and publishers.
- Experience of email software packages.
- Ability to multi-task, manage and prioritise the conflicting demands of various internal stakeholders and meet deadlines.
- Experience of producing reports and presentations for internal and external audiences.
- Confident use of social media channels for professional use.
- A willingness to travel if required (Full Clean Driving Licence).
- Experience of exhibition planning and co-ordination.
- Experience of photography.
- Experience of Adobe InDesign.
- Experience of market research and competitor analysis.
- Experience of brand positioning and development.
- Possess excellent communication skills – both written and verbal; an ability to develop content in an engaging and imaginative style which is appropriate to audience, to edit and proofread accurately.
- Demonstrate a mature level of commercially astuteness.
- Possess strong organisational skills, and a proven ability to work to a deadline and manage the demands of multiple tasks.
- Possess a “can do” attitude and a willingness to help colleagues at all times.
- A professional but outgoing demeanour and an ability to act as an ambassador of the marketing department.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client. Anyone wishing for further information or apply directly, please contact Emily Moverley on 07483 006 354 or email firstname.lastname@example.org