Title: Marketplace Executive
Salary: Up to £22,000
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Marketplace executive to place and maintain the products across the Amazon Marketplace including (UK, Ger, Fr, USA) and Ebay.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Marketplace Executive:
- Create accurate spreadsheets – relevant to each marketplace
- Ensure all product is loaded to agreed schedules
- Work with customer care to make sure all SLAs are adhered to
- Maximise marketing opportunities
- Creation of core spreadsheets for each marketplace with information such as: Style codes, Product descriptions, Product copy, Sizing information, Prices, Colours, Barcodes, Images and links
- Work with the translation agency to get copy translated into relevant languages (Fr and Ger). This will be aided by a blend of look ups (which need to be kept up to date) and onsite support tools.
- Upload the data to each marketplace to the agreed schedules
- Checking the upload and ensuring that all issues are dealt with quickly, either directly or working with Channel advisor (or other relevant partner).
- Maximising SEO- Through an awareness of how customers search for products on the different sites, improve copy attributes to maximise searchability and conversion.
- Amend stock buffers at different times of the year to maximise sales
- Keeping data up to date. Maintaining the accuracy of the data throughout the season as things change – i.e. copy may be amended or products removed from sale. Also removing products that are no longer available to purchase. i.e. previous season product with zero stock.
- Work closely with channel partners to keep abreast of technology changes with a view to maximising sales and making the process smoother.
- Always considering how we can improve the way we work – finding ways to improve processes and minimise the opportunity for error.
- Keeping abreast of opportunities to promote the brand, maintaining a commercial view.
- Reporting progress at weekly operations meetings, showing a clear understanding of the current position, and making recommendations for any remedial actions required.
- Working alongside the customer services team to ensure that the company adhere to our SLAs – i.e responding to queries and delivery lead times.
Requirements of the Marketplace Executive:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Previous use of Channel advisor platform and relevant marketplaces would also be beneficial
- Written knowledge of French and German languages would be a real advantage
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client. Anyone wishing for further information or apply directly, please contact Emily Moverley on 07483 006 354 or email firstname.lastname@example.org