Permanent: Material Planner & Logistics Administrator
Hours of work: 7.30am -4.30pm Mon -Fri
Salary: £18 -£21,000 (Dependent on experience)
The MP&L Administrator Support expedites the flow of work and materials within or between departments according to daily and weekly production schedules. This role underpins the functions of the MP&L department to ensure a flawless operation.
- Ensure daily production requirements are achieved to meet customer expectation
- Analyse and prepare documents needed for production
- Follow-up as required with all teams to expedite flow of materials and documents to meet production schedule and customer expectations
- May be asked to perform other duties at a lower level or higher level of proficiency, as and when required
- Liaison with stores
- Send pick notes to stores
- Create delivery notes for dispatches
- Label processing and distribution
- Create goods receipts on Lakeview
- Courier and shipping
- Realise stock into essential locations
- Stock checks
- Cover essential tasks for absent MP&L team members
- Uphold all polices in relation to Health, Safety and Welfare
- Liaise with team for weekly planning of moulded parts
- Arrange collection of tools and materials from the warehouse to production line
- Create delivery notes for despatches
- Create commercial invoice for shipping
- Experience in a similar role, would be preferential.
- Strong problem-solving abilities, attention to detail and reliability.
- Proactive and innovative.
- To work effectively on your own and as part of a team, with a positive 'can-do’ attitude.
- The ability to prioritise workload.
- The ability to work well and accurately in a time-constrained and pressured environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Closing date is 30th April 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future