Permanent: Mechanical Technician (shifts)
Hours of work: Training on days 0800-1600 - then moving to shifts Mon-Fri 0600-1400/1400-2200-2200-0600 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Salary: (On training) £28,871PA after 3 months increases to £32,871PA (On shifts).
This is an exciting opportunity for a Shift Mechanical Technician to work within the Engineering Department of this well-established company. The position is set within a busy environment where you will be working closely with and reporting to the Engineering Co-ordinator.
- Carrying out any electrical/mechanical remedial work on production machinery to achieve optimum machine utilisations.
- Liaising with Shift Leaders and operators to prioritise jobs and repairs.
- Ensure all factory essential services are maintained, i.e. electrical supplies, compressed air etc.
- Ensure at all times that all running machinery is kept in safe condition.
- Any other duties assigned by the company in relation to the position.
- Previous experience within a similar role an advantage.
- Time-served apprentice.
- Mechanical and electrical competence.
- Ability to work well within a team but also use your own initiative.
Closing date is 27th May 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.